If you are having problems with your DOE issued device, you can contact NYCDOE for Tech Support at this link:
NYCDOE Helpdesk or call 718 - 935 - 5100
1. Submit a ticket online.
All technical support requests can be made at the following locations:
· Support for staff
· Support for families
Calling the Help Desk does not guarantee that you will receive faster service. Please encourage all your staff or colleagues, as well as students and families to submit a ticket online before calling the Help Desk.
3. Get iPad request status information from the Remote Learning Device (RLD) Report.
As a reminder, schools are now responsible for device management, and schools should use the RLD Report to help families with their iPad request status.The DOE Service Desk does not keep information about the status of individual iPad requests.
4. Visit the following DOE web pages for up-to-date guidance and information:
· iPads and Devices
· iPad Requests
· Technology at the DOE
· Employee Passwords
· DOE Student Accounts
Contact Tech Support for:
1. iPads, apps and connectivity
2. Report a lost or stolen device
3. Access help with Google Classroom
Getting your device ready for school
Please go to this link for important steps you must take before school starts: